All humans have faded except buffy. Dawn lasted til christmas and then spike and buffy are reunited

Back to Spuffy Realm Fic Archive

Forums | Reply | Search | Stats |

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0
Cold Cases Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Cold Cases /

All humans have faded except buffy. Dawn lasted til christmas and then spike and buffy are reunited

UnbiddenDevotionPM
Forums Member

#1 | Posted: 11 Sep 2015 21:39
Hey, I'm trying to find a fic where Buffy believes she is the last human alive because all others have disappeared. I think at one point, Spike says that humanity's time is just over. Dawn lasted until christmas I think and Buffy was with her when she faded. After, Spike and Buffy find each other but she starts to fade too. I think it ends with the scoobies in the high school library. Any help finding this fic would be much appreciated! Thanks.
flowPM
Forums Member

#2 | Posted: 25 Dec 2020 21:20
I am sure this is Every December Sky by Doyle on AO3. It's an absolutely fantastic fic!

https://www.archiveofourown.org/works/12511712

Cold Cases Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Cold Cases / All humans have faded except buffy. Dawn lasted til christmas and then spike and buffy are reunited Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Login with your Spuffy Realm Penname and Password
» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum Powered by Open Source Forum Script miniBB ®
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0