Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0
Fic Exchange Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Fic Exchange /

Love in Vein series by bittenandstaked

EddyxMarvoloxRiddlePM
Forums Member

#1 | Posted: 22 Jan 2015 11:44
I just got done reading the first book on the wayback, and I saw on the ending author's note that Book Two was coming next. Does anyone have the complete series available? It's a very good story, and I got hooked on it very quickly, and to have it end abruptly seems... ridiculous, really.
TammyAsh666PM
Forums Member

#2 | Posted: 22 Jan 2015 11:54
I don't believe the series was ever finished, there might have been three books if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, I don't think you're likely to find the rest anywhere, unless someone has it saved on their computer.
MellyPM
Forums Member

#3 | Posted: 22 Jan 2015 12:51 | Edited by: Melly
I have all three books and the third one does seem to end (stop?) in a good way if I remember correctly. I'm happy to send them to anyone that's interested, just PM your request along with an email address.

I just did a quick check and Bitten did finish book three in that she gave a "final summary" that tells how it would have ended.
TammyAsh666PM
Forums Member

#4 | Posted: 22 Jan 2015 16:13
Oh, right, I remember that now. It was a great series.
PeytonPM
Forums Member

#5 | Posted: 23 Jan 2015 09:18
Book 3 with the summary can be found here.

You can access the other 2 books from that address. I know that Wayback links can sometimes be unstable but this one was still active as of this morning.
spike4theworldPM
Forums Member

#6 | Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:25
I know this is super old but I was looking for book 2 of Love in vein and it seems to have been removed everywhere does anyone have a copy of it I can read.
SkipperPM
Forums Member

#7 | Posted: 17 Oct 2020 23:07
Book 2 is also on the Wayback machine, although I didn't check all of the individual chapter links.

Fic Exchange Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Fic Exchange / Love in Vein series by bittenandstaked Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Login with your Spuffy Realm Penname and Password
» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum Powered by Open Source Forum Script miniBB ®
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0